Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The next president

Who oh who do I like?

Obama?

Clinton Part Deux?

Mr. Never was viewed as a good mayor till 9/11 Giuliani?

or Perhaps Mitt "I like you and your views but the fact your mormon freaks me out" Romney?

NONE OF THEM.

I support Mike Gravel.

And even I disagree 100% with his strategy concerning Iraq.

But in regards to every other issue concerning my country? I fully support.

The war was screwed from the get go. But I'm telling you. In my eyes, we have a chance now. Screw the whole strategy of "Let's say No to spite the sitting President"

It truly and unfortunately matter that this war was started on false pretenses.

It's happened and there's no going backwards.

There really IS a silver lining now, and it may cost me my life. But I personally believe it's worth it.

But ya, don't tell the guys in my platoon that. They already think I'm a hippie liberal commie..Haha...Inside Joke people, Inside Joke

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad Americans are willing to vote for presidential candidates who have never served in the military...

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home