Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fallen Soldiers

Every time I open up a new Army Times I find myself always flipping to the section where they show the people who died in the 2 Wars, and at least once a week I go to Icasualties.org to look at the dead.

I don't know why....

Maybe to see if I know any of them?

I remember right before I deployed the first time I saw a buddy of mine in there, such an awful surprise, I remember how and where too. Ramadi, IED attack.

Very Eerie.

But to this day I don't even know why I still look at that part first.

It's pretty much the death section, then straight to PVT Murphy comic strips. I love the one running now about Murphy going to the E-5 board.

And to hell with stop loss.

I love how all my boys' ETS date on their LES all changed. One of my guys actually ETS 3 weeks ago. HAHAHA...Nope, sorry kid, You got one more deployment left in ya....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=dce tools for adobe photoshop ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home