Friday, November 09, 2007

There goes the neighborhood

I would like to put some things out in the open.

Let it be known that:

1) Last night on Patrol, when we set up an OP along the river, I realized that I smelled, really really bad. But the smell was a familiar but "couldn't put my finger on it" smell. It wasn't straight B.O. but something else, and I realized what it was.

I smelled like Souvlaki, how I ended up smelling like that delicious greek dish, fuck if I know

2) Just because you went to college, does not make you god, nor does it give you the right to treat the people that you're in charge of like retards that need their hands held. There are people in the unit who' s current deployment is their 3rd tour, YOU DO NOT NEED TO TELL THEM ALL THE TIME TO TURN ON THE DUKE. Thank You.

3) It's been put out by our resident "Chief Stomps On Fun" that the PB shall have no caffeinated drinks, no Rip Its, even no FUCKING soda, but don't you dare take away his coffee. SERIOUSLY?

4) When there's a commo blackout due to a death in the unit, that does not mean that the people in the TOC are excluded from that ARMY WIDE rule. WE CAN HEAR YOU'RE MESSENGER MORON

Ok, I'm done getting that out.

Been out patrolling the last few weeks, nothing big, but damn it's exhausting, it has it's moments though.

We lost someone in our battalion to an IED last week, it was unfortunate.

Fucking Pressure Wires are the new big thing now, pretty much no way to stop it as of late.

Morale is a unique creature here, it's low in the essence of the stupid shit, but high because of the comraderie, so let's call it bearable for now.

I seriously need my packages to get here, I need my cigarettes and my power cord to my laptop.

We got a TV and XBOX 360 set up in our PLT room, we call it our room the RAPE ROOM. Why? Don't ask me how it came to be.

My cook found a random stash of kimchee in the cooler connex, fuckin awesome is all I can say. Shitter #3 and I are going to get to know each other reaaaal well in the coming weeks.

I end this post on my plans when my enlistment is over in 2010.

Re-enlsist? fuuuck no

I am goin to New Zealand :) Hell Yes

I found an article that's titled " What's a good overseas program for a lazy guy?"

That's all I'm gonna say.

Insha'Allah my friends, Insha'Allah

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post your addy, man and cigs will be on the way

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want some Gauloises ?
;)

12:20 AM  
Blogger Elysia & my James' said...

sent your package yesterday. said it should be there around Christmas.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving, dude. hope you and your buds get to enjoy the day. let us know what thanksgiving day is like in the rack

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home