Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Iran here we come

You think that ain't happening, keep dreaming buddy. I say fuck it, let's do it, but let's do it right.

But no the smartest thing to do though right now Branding the Al Quds Force a terrorist organization. They're supporting the Shia insurgency and the Taliban, that's obvious, but to officially label them that?

Sooooo not gonna help us out with the Iraq situation. I mean, they already got some forces there helping fighting us, teaching and distributing EFP's to kill us.

And now that we openly call them on it?

What's to stop them from sayin "Fuck it, if you call me a terrorist organization, I might as well help out ten-folds"

Yup....like I said fuck it, start bombing Iran.

I'm not serious about bombing Iran, that's a good instant band-aid for a long term wound.

One final thing. I hate ROTC shitbags, just seeing them makes me want to punch them in the face, fucking pissants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home