Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Do you really want to hurt me?

Do you really want to MAKE ME CRYYYY.

I wear my sunglasses at night
so I can
so I can

I'm on an 80's bender.

So tonight I wasn't subjected to taking indirect fire while nekked and showering. This time I was on the awesome end of a 50. cal BMG sending life changers downrange. I told you that they weren't gonna get away with stealing my sleep away.

I definitely reached out and touched someone tonight, and good lord it felt good.

The point of impact on all this enemy indirect fire is an amazing site to see though, I'll give em that. Hollywood can never recreate it, no matter how advanced their special effects get...

...They did get a bit closer tonight though, this time within a couple of hundred meters of my position.

It's all good though. I have faith in the world :)

Good times, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home